- 1 c chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 tb margarine, Melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 ea Large eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 c Mini Semi-sweet Chips
- Combine crumbs and magarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, Sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.