You won't even guess that these cookies have 27% fewer calories than the traditional recipe. They are quick, easy and delicious. Bake an extra batch for the freezer.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Equal
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 dozen
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Equal™ Spoonful
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini-chocolate chips
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Mix in Equal™ and brown sugar until combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
Nutritional information Edit
- 67 Calories | 8g Carbs | 1g Protein | 4g Fat | 16mg Cholesterol | 80mg Sodium
- Exchanges: ½ starch | 1 fats
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.