Cut into bars => 32 bars.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, Sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for topping.
- Spread remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan (this will be a very thin layer).
- Spread preserves evenly over dough; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Drop reserved dough by 1/2 teaspoons over chips.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.