- Yield: 12 dozen cookies
- 3 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 cups vegetable shortening or margarine
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs vanilla soymilk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups roasted soynuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat shortening and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in baking soda, salt and soy flour.
- Add all purpose flour gradually along with soymilk and vanilla.
- Stir in soynuts and chocolate morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.