- Makes about 2 lbs of candy
- 1 cup butter or regular margarine
- ½ cup Peanut butter, cream style
- 2⅓ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cup confectioner's sugar, Sifted
- 2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 oz chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 paraffin piece, 2½", cut up
- Combine the Peanut butter and butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook, over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' Sugar, coconut, and walnuts in a bowl.
- Pour the Peanut butter mixture over all then toss until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into ½-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine the chocolate chips and paraffin in the top of a double boiler.
- Place over hot water and stir until melted.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper lined baking sheets and let stand until the chocolate is set.
- Cover with aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.