These cookies are really yummy chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks, what could be more good? Plus a pretty white chocolate drizzle over the top of them. Goes good with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 24 chocolate chunk cookies.
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup white baking chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cake mix, butter, water, egg and vanilla in a bowl until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons dough on baking sheets lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake 14 minutes or until puffed and set.
- Cool on pan.
- Garnish---put chips in a ziptop bag, microwave on high, kneading bag until chips are melted.
- Snip a tip off a corner and drizzle chocolate on cookies.
- Let set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.