- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2/3 cup Cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1 1/3 cups (6 oz pkg) sweetened dried cranberries or 1-1/3 cups Raisins
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa and Sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly with peanut butter chips and dried
- Sprinkle nuts on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand several hours.
- Cut into bars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.