Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker white frosting mix
- 5 tbsp soft butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp hot water
- ½ cup candied fruit or ½ cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- chocolate fudge frosting mix
- Combine frosting mix with soft butter, flour, water and if desired, chopped fruit or nuts.
- Knead 20-30 times on board lightly dusted with confectioners sugar.
- Divide and shape into 8 eggs chill.
- Coat eggs with chocolate fudge frosting mix by dipping egg into frosting, ending with a swirl on top (recipe is on the box)
- Keep frosting mix over hot water while dipping the eggs.
- Decorate with white frosting mix tinted with pastel colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.