- 1 pack (1-oz) low calorie chocolate pudding
- 1½ cup skim milk
- ½ tsp Grand Marnier
- ½ tsp butter flavoring
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp fructose
- 4 tbsp prepared low-calorie whipped topping
- In small bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Microwave at high 5 – 7 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 – 3 times.
- Stir in grand mariner and butter flavoring.
- Cover top of pudding with wax paper.
- Let cool.
- In small bowl combine egg white and fructose.
- Whip until egg whites form stiff peaks.
- Fold in pudding.
- Spoon in serving dishes, chill.
- Serve with low-calorie whipped topping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.