In Romanian: crema de ciocolata cu nuci sau alune pralinate
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz / 250 g confectioner's sugar
- 10 oz / 300 g butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate or cocoa
- 4 – 5 tablespoons Praline Walnut or Hazelnut Cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Place in the eggs in a pan which is standing into a larger pan full of boiling water, on medium heat.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a cream is formed.
- Remove from heat and leave until the cream is cool.
- Add the butter in thin slices and beat well to make the paste very creamy.
- Melt the chocolate, on slow heat, with two tablespoons of warm milk or water.
- Add this to the cream.
- Then add the praline hazelnuts or walnuts, mix, pour into cups and refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.