- 30 ounces dark chocolate, grated
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tablespoon rose extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup milk, as needed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate with the heavy cream.
- Gradually add milk, and blend thoroughly to make a smooth sauce.
- Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, rose extract, and almond extract.
- Continue to heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth.
- Use as a dip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.