Chocolate dust cookies are a homemade recipe I created one day when I was hungry and wanted to be a little creative, the snack can be made in minutes and uses ingredients most households have.
- drinking chocolate powder (hot chocolate powder)
- plain cookies (biscuits if your from the United Kingdom)
- First make sure you have the ingredients above, and get them ready, i recommend using a dinner plate but it is not needed.
- First place your desired amount of cookies on the work surface/plate, 1 cookie = 1 chocolate dust cookie.
- Spread some butter on one side of the cookies, this will act as an adhesive to make the chocolate dust stick to the cookie.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of chocolate dust onto the butter already spread over the cookie.
- Place another cookie over the powder to create a sandwich design.
- Now you can eat the chocolate dust cookies!.
- Use a dinner plate when creating the snack as it can get a little messy, during preparation and eating.
- Use a small spoon when sprinkling the powder onto the butter as it is easier this way.
- Plain cookies are easier to work with but others would work the same.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.