chocolate French Toast
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon(optional)
- 8 to 10 Pieces Thickly Sliced bread
- 1. Beat eggs, milk, sugar, Hershey's cocoa, vanilla, salt And cinnamon,If Desired, in Large Bowl Until Smooth.
- 2. Heat Griddle or Skillet Over Medium-Low Heat. Grease Griddle WithMargarine, if Necessary.
- 3. Dip bread in egg Mixture. Place on Griddle. Cook About 2 to 4 MinutesOn Each Side. Serve Immediately With powdered sugar or pancake syrup, ifDesired.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.