- 1 cup chocolate or carob chips
- 1 lbs firm tofu (water packed)
- ½ cup cocoa or carob powder
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place chocolate chips or carob in a bowl & place it in hot water to melt stirring with a spoon.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor & blend till smooth & creamy.
- Add melted chocolate & puree a few moments.
- Pour into a very lightly oiled 1-quart souffle dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the souffle has completely puffed up.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.