Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz Kahlúa
- 4 large egg whites
- Melt chocolate over very low heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip the heavy cream to very soft peaks.
- At this time, add the vanilla and the Kahlúa and continue whipping until medium peaks are reached.
- Combine and blend cooled chocolate and whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate until needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.