- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 tsp Maple flavor
- 2 cups Chopped nuts
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, Sugar and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 egg and maple flavor; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over prepared crust.
- Gently spread nut mixture evenly over chocolate.
- Return to oven.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.