- chocolate CRUMB CRUST (recipe follows)
- 3 pckg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup Dairy sour cream
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare chocolate CRUMB CRUST.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 °F.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup Sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer
- until smooth.
- Gradually add flour, beating just until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup Sugar in medium bowl.
- Add oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1-1/2 cups of cream cheese mixture; stir well.
- Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over prepared crust, ending with spoonfuls of chocolate on top; gently
- swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 °F; continue baking 30 minutes.
- Turn off oven; without opening oven door, leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. With knife, loosen cheesecake from side of pan; cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.