- 1 pk. (8 oz.) cream cheese, soft
- ½ cup all-purpose cream (or 1 cup mayonnaise)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pk. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (or 1 cup chocolate syrup)
- In a large bowl with the mixer at moderate speed, beat cream cheese and the all-purpose cream (or mayonnaise) until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust; place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 300° C in an oven 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Chill 4 hours. Serve cold. Drizzle with the peppermint syrup, if desired.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.