Yield: 48 Servings
- 1 c Semi-Sweet chocolate chips 1/2 c Softened butter
- 8 ea Marshmallows 1/3 c Packed brown sugar
- 1 tb water 1 egg
- 3/4 c Sifted flour 2 ts almond extract
- 1/2 c sugar 1/2 ts vanilla
- 3/4 ts salt 1 1/4 c Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 ts baking soda, 1 c Chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350. Grease Cookie Sheet. Melt chocolate chips InTop of double boiler Over Hot water. Add Marshmallows And water. StirUntil Melted. Remove From Heat And Set Aside.
- 2. Sift Together Already Sifted flour, sugar, salt And baking soda.Slowly Blend butter, brown sugar, egg, almond extract And vanilla IntoSifted Ingredients. Mix Well. Stir Oats, pecans And Melted ChocolateInto Batter. Blend Thoroughly.
- 3. Drop Dough by Teaspoonfuls, 2 Inches Apart Onto Prepared Cookie Sheet.Bake 12-15 Minutes. Remove From Cookie Sheet Immediately And Cool AnRack.
Shake Off Excess Bits of Brickle.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.