- 1 c chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 3 tb margarine, Melted
- 32 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 4 ea Large eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1/2 c Semi-sweet Choc. ChipsMelted
- 2 tb orange Flavord Liqueur
- 1/2 ts Grated orange peel
- Combine crumbs, cinnamon and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Blend chocolate into 3 cups batter; blend liqueur and pell into remaining batter.
- Pour chocolate batter over crust. Bate at 350 degrees F., 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Spoon remaining batter over chocolate batter continue baking 30 minutes more.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.