- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt 1 cup butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread mixture in a jelly roll pan.
- Pat down evenly.
- To make topping melt together ½ cup of butter with 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread this mixture over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate ½ hour.
- Cut into squares. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.