Drop cookies are the easiest type of cookie to make. Keep a batch of frozen dough in the freezer to quickly satisfy a ferocious sweet tooth.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1 cup Atkins Quick Quisine™ Bake Mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar substitute on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Turn speed to low and add egg, vanilla and chocolate extracts.
- Scrape bowl down, and then add bake mix, cocoa powder and pecans, mixing until just combined.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until cookies are set.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.