From Sweet Inspirations by Ron & Patti Lynch
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- ½ cup Fudge Sweet
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fruit Sweet
- In a medium saucepan, combine cornstarch, salt, and ½ cup cold milk.
- Blend until smooth. Add 1½ cups milk, and fudge sweet.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Pour into serving dishes.
- For a richer pudding: when you remove from heat, pour a small amount of pudding over 2 beaten egg yolks, which have been placed in a small bowl.
- Return entire mixture to saucepan, cook 2 minutes, then remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.