Makes 8 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 4-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine rice, Sugar, chocolate, salt, milk and eggs in large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly; cool. Add cream and vanilla.
- Prepare ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour mixture into freezer can; freeze as directed.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.