Makes 6 servings.
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, rice, Sugar and chocolate chips in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until pudding is thick and creamy, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spoon into serving dishes.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.