Chocolate Sweetie Pie with Colored Sprinkles
- 2 bars (3 1/2 oz each) extra dark chocolate, broken up
- 2 tubs (8 oz eac)h mascarpone (soft Italian cheese), room temp one 6 oz Oreo pie crust.
- Microwave chocolate in a bowl on high until melted and smooth.
- Put mascarpone into a bowl, stir in chocolate until no white streaks remain.
- Spoon into pie crust, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream around the edge of pie and colored sprinkles.
- Cut into slices and serve on plates.
Contributed by : Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.