- 3 eggs
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 1/3 C. water
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 C. cocoa
- 1/4 C. Crisco
- 1/4 C. butter
- 1/2 C. Confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. vanilla
- About 4 Tbsp. marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line jellyroll pan 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with waxed paper or foil. Grease generously.
- Beat eggs in small bowl on high speed until thick, about 5 minutes
- Pour into a larger bowl.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Beat in the water and vanilla on low speed
- Gradually add flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder
- Beat until smooth
- Pour into pan
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Immediately invert cake onto a towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Remove the foil or wax paper and trim any stiff edges.
- Roll cake up with the towel and allow to cool 30 minutes or more on a cake rack
- Cream together Crisco, butter and confectioner's sugar.
- Add vanilla and marshmallow fluff and beat until smooth.
- Unroll cooled cake and spread with filling.
- Roll it back up and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
contributed by : Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.