- 2 boxes (about 600 grams) soft tofu (regular or silken)
- 12 ounces pure, unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 to 1 cup of pure maple syrup
- Let tofu sit on the counter until it's at room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Place the room-temperature tofu in your blender or food processor, and add the maple syrup (start with a 1/2 cup and adjust as you blend to your desired sweetness).
- Turn the blender or processor on to low speed and begin slowly pouring in the melted chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is mixed in and there are no lumps in the mousse, taste test and adjust the sweetness to your tastes. If you add more maple syrup, be sure to process well.
- Chill in your fridge for about 15 minutes, or until completely cool.
- Top each serving with tofu whipped cream, a whole, fresh strawberry and a sprinkling of 100% pure chocolate shavings, and you're sure to win some hearts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.