Chocolate Twinkie Treat
- 9 Twinkies
- 1 lg. box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 4 Cups vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 8 oz. Cool-Whip
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed (I put them into a large baggie, and pound
with a mallet)
- Slice Twinkies lengthwise and lay in cake pan, filling side up. Mix
pudding with milk, add ice cream.
- Spread on top of Twinkies.
- Top with Cool-Whip and sprinkle candy bars on top.
- Keep refrigerated
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.