Involving a divine, sweet combination of real chocolate, butter, and vanilla in a biscuit, this stuffed, biscuit-based dessert is great for the accompaniment to any meal and baked to bold and glorious perfection. Caramel sometimes works for this for dipping, too.
- 2 cans of pre-made biscuits (20 pieces)
- 2 bars of chocolate, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pods vanilla
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat an oven to 375° C.
- Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out. Place a chocolate cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube, ensuring the edges are sealed. Roll with your hands to make a ball shape.
- Slit the vanilla pods with a kitchen knife.
- Place butter and the contents from the vanilla pod in a small bowl and melt in the microwave about 12 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine chocolate syrup and brown sugar.
- Dip each rolled biscuit into the butter mixture and then into the chocolate mixture. Place on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or just until browned. Serve hot and plain or with other desserts.