- 1 c vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1/2 c Chopped pecans
- 3 tb granulated sugar
- 1/4 c margarine, Melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c brown sugar, Packed
- 2 ea Large eggs
- 6 oz Semi-sweet Chips, Melted
- 3 tb almond Flavored Liqueur
- 2 c sour cream
- 2 tb granulated sugar
- Combine crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream sheese and brown sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and liqueur; pour over crust. Bake at 325 degrees F., 35 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream and granulated sugar; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.