- 2 cups cake flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tbsp granulated fructose or other sugar replacement
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1¼ cups milk
- ¼ cup soft margarine
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup walnuts very finely chopped
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tsp granulated fructose or other [sugar replacement]]
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 3 quart size tube pan.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl mixing with a fork until well blended.
- Spoon in a ring over center of chocolate layer being careful not to touch sides of pan with filling mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 20–25 minutes,invert onto plate or rack and let cool completely.
- Frost with a glaze if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.