- 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Imitation maple flavor
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; beat with whisk until well blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, maple flavor and walnuts.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftover pie.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.