Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted soy margarine, room temperature
- egg replacer = 3 eggs
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 x 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat on low speed until streusel is blended and crumbly.
- Transfer 1 cup lightly packed streusel to small bowl and reserve.
- Add egg replacer, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda to remaining streusel in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed until evenly moist.
- Increase speed to medium and beat until well blended, scraping bowl occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup streusel and remaining 1 cup chips.
- Bake cake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.