A type of flavoring, coating, syrup, candy, dessert, or beverage made from the seeds of the cocoa tree. The seeds, also referred to as cocoa beans, are husked, roasted, and then ground into a form such as liquid, solid or powder that serves as the base from which all types of sweetened or unsweetened chocolate are made. Unsweetened chocolate begins as a combination of ground cocoa and other ingredients, which is a type of chocolate often suggested for many recipes. Also known as Baker's chocolate, unsweetened chocolate is seldom used for eating in a plain form because the flavor is too bitter tasting.
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Pudding
- Chocolate-Maple Tofu Pudding
- Chocolate Cream Mousse
- Chocolate Jello Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding / Fudge Sauce
- Chocolate Pudding with Fruit Sweet
- Chocolate Strawberry Dessert
- Decadently Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- Fudgy Chocolate Pudding
- Minty Chocolate Pudding
- Quick Chocolate Pudding
- Self-saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Yummy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.