- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 hot green chilis, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 750 grams of Octopus, cleaned and cut into 2" pieces
- Handful of bulghur Wheat
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Spices of your choice
2) Drain the tomatoes, add to the aromatics and cook for about 15–20 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates.
3) Add the Octopus and cook for about 10–15 minutes.
4) Cover with water and cook until tender for about 3 1/2 hours in a crock pot or 2 1/2 hours on the stove top.
5) Add the bulghur about 20 minutes before the dish is finished cooking. It's hard to over cook this dish.
6) Don't forget to season with salt and spices throughout the cooking process. Cook TO TASTE!!! You can add some fresh herbs at the end.