- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cup flour
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 each sugar and cinnamon mixture
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add water and a little oil.
- Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Divide into about 40 small balls; roll out into approximately 4" to 6" circles.
- Fry in very hot oil (hot and deep) until delicately browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.