- 4 cups Libby's ® Juicy Juice ® apple juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- In a large pot, combine apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemon peel, cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain and serve warm.
- Peel lemon with a vegetable peeler, making sure not to get any of the pith (white part).
- Save fruit for another use.
- Cut peel into ½-inch slices.
Nutritional information Edit
Total Fat 0 g | Saturated Fat 0 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Sodium 0 mg | Carbohydrates 8 g | Dietary Fiber 0 g | Vitamin A 0% | Vitamin C 35% | Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.