Description EditKeep the fun rolling to serve up a glorious, fun treat with other desserts. This divine Christmas dessert is made with the graham crust, cream cheese, real chocolate, and vanilla, and delivers a creamy aroma that it relishes.
- 3 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar, white only
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate pieces
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crust
- You can use low fat cream cheese in this recipe. Egg substitute and sugar substitute may also be used. Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth. Try not to beat any more than necessary to help reduce cracking.
- Add the vanilla and the sour cream, and beat.
- Place the crust in a greased nine inch spring-form pan. Pour with a cheesecake batter.
- Crush or break chocolate pieces. It works better if they are crushed.
- Add to the cheesecake and mix. Bake in a preheated 300-degree oven for 10–12 minutes.
- Then, turn heat down to 200° C and bake for an hour. Depending on your oven, you might not want to bake it for the whole hour. You have to play with the times at the different temperatures to perfect this recipe for different ovens.
- Let cool, and refrigerate for eight hours before serving. Cut into serving pieces with the chef's knife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.