This is a holiday favourite at my house.
- submitted by: Andrew Brownrigg
- Place all ingredients in a mixer or blender and mix well, until nutmeg distributed throughout.
- Add sugar as needed, until desired flavour is reached.
- You can also substitute the rum extract with real rum in which case you will have to substitute the 1 tsp of extract with 1 oz of rum.
- Try different extracts as well.
- You can eve try add some maraschino cherry juice for sweetness and colour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.