- Makes 36 cookies
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup dark or light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup raisins, dark or golden
- ½ cup dried apricots, snipped
- 12 cup dates, chopped
- Cream together the oil and Sugar.
- Add the egg.
- Then blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly-oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in a tightly-closed container.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 77 | carbohydrates: 9 | protein: 1 | fat: 4 | sodium: 7 | potassium: 70 | cholesterol: 8
- Exchanges: ½ fruit | 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.