- 1 chicken
- 2 lbs of lamb
- 2 lbs of almonds (scalded and peeled)
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- ¼ tbsp of cinnamon
- 7 – 8 threads of saffron
- bread slices
- Process the almonds.
- Make a generous broth with the chicken and lamb, seasoned with salt.
- Strain the broth and mix it with the processed almond, honey, strain, cinnamon and saffron.
- Simmer until it turns into caramel.
- Place slices of bread or biscuit in cups and scald them with the sauce which should be very hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.