- 1 tbsp granulated gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup radishes, sliced quartered
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, snipped
- crisp lettuce leaves
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a saucepan.
- Slowly heat over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is clear and liquid.
- Add chicken broth, salt, dill weed, and sugar; mix well.
- Chill until it is of the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold in remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix carefully.
- Turn into one 3-cup mold or six ½-cup molds.
- Cover lightly with clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until set unmold on crisp lettuce.
Nutritional information Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.