This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Chung Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound stew beef cut into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 4 cups water
- 14½ ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1½ cups white onion chopped
- 1½ cups diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ pound chopped mushrooms
- ¾ cup pearl barley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.