Source: The New McDougall Cookbook
- preparation time: 0:10
- 1½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tart apples, peeled and dice
- Combine the juice, cornstarch, sugar, and coriander in a saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens and turns clear.
- Remove from the heat.
- Steam the diced apple over a small amount of water until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add to the syrup.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 67 calories | 0.2 grams fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.