- Makes 5 dozen cookies
- 1¼ cups butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1½ cup old fashioned or quick oats uncooked
- 1 pack vanilla milk chips (10 oz)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped (3½ oz)
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in sour cream, egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir in oats, vanilla milk chips, coconut and nuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough, 2" apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 – 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute.
- Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.