This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- 1 Medium Naval orange Peeled And Cut Into Small Pieces
- 8 Ounces Seedless Red Grapes Stemmed And Cut Into Quarters
- 1/2 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Jalapeños
- 1/2 Cup grape juice Made From Concord grapes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 Ounce Bag Baked Tortilla Chips
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.