- Mix the water, butter and salt in a deep baking pan.
- Heat the mixture.
- At the first sign of boiling add the flour.
- Then stir until the mixture looks cooked.
- Put the dough into a churrera or a similar device for preparing churros.
- If you do not have a churrera, you can roll the dough and make shapes; pretzels, etc.
- Make the shape of the churros, cutting them at the desired length.
- Fry the churros in hot oil.
- Then cover the churros in sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.