- 2 Tbsp chutney
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup coarsely fresh pineapple or one 8 oz pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine chutney, orange peel, and orange juice.
- Mix well. Add shredded cabbage and carrot, pineapple, and raisins; toss to mix. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving time.
- Vegetable of the Month: Cabbage by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.