Polish poppyseed cookies
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ lb butter
- 2¾ cups flour
- ⅔ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons poppyseeds
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough for a few minutes and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough ⅛ inch thick.
- Use cooking cutters to cut dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375°F degrees.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.